The Division of Study Financing hereby informs the general public that:
The application period for study financing from the Government of St.Maarten for the scholastic year 2016/2017 will end on Monday, January 15, 2018.
- Go to www.studyfinancing.sx
- Read the terms, conditions and criteria for study financing
- Fill in the online application form
- Schedule an appointment for the application intake
- Save and Print the application form
- Submit the completed and signed application form with the following required documents:
1. Proof of Dutch Nationality from the Census Office or a copy of the Passport
2. A detailed registration form from the Census office.
3. A valid health certificate as proof of good health
4. A declaration from the Inspectorate of Taxes supporting parental or personal income for 2016
5. Most recent grades/report card, transcript or high school
6. Proof of application or admittance to educational institution
7. A copy of a career interest test
8. 1 recent passport pictures
All the above-mentioned documents must be handed in on the date of your appointment, Room 10 Ground floor Government Administration Building Soualiga Road #1 Pond Island.
Please note that:
- The intake of applications and documents takes place by appointment only.
- Only applications with at least six (6) of the eight (8) supporting documents will be accepted.
- No applications will be accepted after January 15, 2017.
A. M. Aventurin
Head of Division of Study Financing