PHILIPSBURG:--- Members of the Sint Maarten Police force held a meeting with the management of the Harbor, TEAT, and department of Economic Licenses in connection with the future operations of the Police Mobile Center which is now placed at the Harbor and cruise Facilities.
The points that were covered by the participants:
1. Personnel who will be manning the manning of the Mobile Center.
2. Operation strategies of the personnel working out of the command Center
3. Gypsies and other illegal transport that operated in the area of the Harbor
4. Coordination of the Taxi, Tour, Group.
5. New Licenses for public transportation ( Moratorium)
These departments vowed to work together towards achieving closer cooperation between the KPSM the Ministry of TEATT and the Department of Economic Licenses and, to operate more effectively and efficiently in carrying out their parallel tasks in the area of the Cruise Facilities.
The next coordination meeting will be held in the next few weeks again with all the stakeholders. At that meeting, the implementation and operational face will be discussed with all the partners.
KPSM Press Release.