In his speech on March 16, 2020, the President of the Republic announced the implementation of travel restriction measures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Consequently, the Collectivité has adapted its organization for the protection of its personnel and of the general public.
All of the Collectivité's services and structures receiving the public are now closed to the public from Tuesday, March 17, 2020, at noon until further notice with the exception of certain priority services in this context of crisis for which a hotline is set up to ensure continuity of public service and respond to urgent needs.
The Collectivité Administration Building’s hotline can be reached from Monday to Friday and
from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 05 90 87 50 04
- Civil Registry (birth and death certificates): 05 90 87 61 80 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to
Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Public Works: 05 90 87 50 53
Public works services will be mobilized for any emergency intervention in public buildings or in public spaces.
- Social and Family Affairs (elderly assistance, people with disabilities, child protection and family): 05
90 29 13 10. The hotline should be contacted only for emergencies.
- Public Service Centers (MSAP) will provide telephone assistance from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday:
MSAP of French Quarter: 0690 66 33 66
MSAP of Sandy Ground: 0690 66 88 66
- The Territorial Police will remain open at the usual hours: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to
8:00 p.m. and can be reached at 0590 29 5 621 or 0590 29 56 23.